2014年10月19日星期日

qohtkd jnmmv ipzfyu

( :) Mastered the secret gossip to clarify the yin and yang of the road, there are very understanding of the Promise, broken depending on the four images of the study, at least I know how to advance one's life. Society gossip, I was hospitalized during the period. Master basic every day to visit me, and every one to stay on for at least seven or eight hours. ray bans online Always secretive discussions behind closed doors in the room, to guard my nurse thought ray ban sunglasses do not see the light of things, actually reported to the department that chick, depriving the hospital director to ask me why and master in the room a say on seven, eight hours long.

You know, the old man engaged in small talk is endless. At first the director did not believe my words, finally I say to blocked : this talk did not harm the interests of homemade ray ban australia hospital Moreover, this is my personal freedom. ray ban sunglasses Do not really put as prisons, put me firmly committed. This is my illness, not a jail. Who has seen the pocket of people still in jail ? In the day I was discharged, my life will never forget the day. Feeling in the world has brought me a new sense, but the same is a memories and pictures.

But people are the same, when you greater ability, it means a great responsibility, go to the end, species are going to miss once simple, innocent life, his insight into the original appearance, will laugh it off saying to myself : life and death, a generation, the original is left in the memories of that time. Discharged the same day, the master pulled please ray ban sunglasses dinner, say yes to ray ban sunglasses Jiefeng dust. He ordered a table full of dishes, spicy meat and vegetables, everything a whole. ray ban sunglasses Do not know in the end is what ails, whether it be a seven twenty one mouse -like life lived in the hospital, this big meals appetite suddenly let ray ban sunglasses Daihatsu.

没有评论:

发表评论