2014年4月11日星期五

http://www.sut.org.uk/raybanuk.asp fake sunglasses dsuf

Du Haifeng, what do you mean, you acted hastily set toms shoes at where, toms Do you want to kill it? Is that good people alive, you're going to do ? The presence of people with gusto up for Du Haifeng, Du Haifeng face more and more ugly, looks like you want to kill the same. Du Haifeng cold voice said: Enough said give me to shut up, I now quit your cooperation, and I want to do whatever you have no control, the original agreement is an ass, I do not know you do not think some fake sunglasses people have the hands of wool secretly sold some, and now to accuse me, you do not qualify !

Haha, do not get angry first sea phoenix, long-term perspective it cheap toms child how? One man said immediately. Du Haifeng shook his head and said : To discuss toms talk, I talk with toms no way I was going to loose wool out, I will not lose money anyway. toms Figure it out, to the time a loss is toms own thing. Having Du Haifeng turned upstairs, leaving the scene of the coal bosses looked at each other. Everyone's idea of ​​what kind ? Du Haifeng left one person asked.

Scattered scattered right now, all gone there is nothing to worry about now, but it is not very worried about the day feel better. Well, it is so fixed, if the ghost, and finally make money or lose money on toms see myself playing in it one everyone says scattered, it loose ! Just thinking about how to make money over there Du Haifeng, when an upscale hotel in Wenzhou, private room, a group of people eating rice hilarious. To everyone for the arrival of Mr. Wei, the toast, I believe Mr. Wei to join us, toms 'll make a killing !

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论